Sunday, October 08, 2006

SCARY FACE

Genre: Horror (more)
Also Known As:The Wig (Philippines: English title) (DVD title) (Singapore: English title) Scary Hair (International: English title) Runtime: South Korea:106 min Country: South Korea Language: Korean Color: Color Certification: Singapore:NC-16 / South Korea:15 / Hong Kong:IIB Quotes: Hee-ju's ghost in Soo-hyun's body: Teacher. It's me, Hee-ju. Ki-seok: [Confused] Soo-hyun... Hee-ju's ghost in Soo-hyun's body: I'm Hee-ju, not Soo-hyun... Feel me. I'm not a man anymore. Ki-seok: You're not Hee-ju... Hee-ju's dead. Hee-ju's ghost in Soo-hyun's body: I'm alive right now! I've waited so long for this moment. I so wanted to reveal myself to you... Ki-seok: Hee-ju, it's no use. Let Soo-hyun go. That body isn't yours. Hee-ju's ghost in Soo-hyun's body: You liked me. You loved me! Ki-seok: I loved you... But ... Hee-ju's ghost in Soo-hyun's body: Love is for one person only!... And it never wavers.(more)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home